Tuesday 17 July 2012

Podcast: Spirit of Lost Angels


Our latest podcast is an extract from the novel, Spirit of Lost Angels by Liza Perrat, read by the author.

Spirit of Lost Angels traces the journey of a bone angel talisman passed down through generations.  The women of L'Auberge des Anges face tragedy and betrayal in a world where their gift can be their curse. Amidst the tumult of revolutionary France, this is a story of courage, hope and love.


You can read more about Spirit of Lost Angels and at Liza Perrat at www.lizaperrat.com.  Liza is a member of the exciting new writers' collective, Triskele Books.

5 comments:

  1. mcafee.com/activate

    McAfee helps you to secure your Windows PC and Mac from different types of virus, worm, Trojan, and many others. To prevent malware from infecting your data on your computer, you need to download McAfee antivirus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I?|ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website.
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s always a pleasure to read your magnificent articles on this site. You are among the top writers of this generation, and there’s nothing you can do that will change my opinion on that. My friends will soon realize how good you are. 국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is very informative the stuff you provide I really enjoyed reading
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  5. This web site certainly has all of the information and facts I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    한국야동

    ReplyDelete