Tuesday 10 May 2011

Aubergine - a podcast

At the beginning of April, I visited the 'Not the Oxford Literary Festival'. You can read all about it in the June edition of Words with Jam. But I went not least because I was hoping to persuade the very talented performance poets and story tellers there to do some podcasts for us.

Well, here is the first of those. Helen Smith is the author of Alison Wonderland, Being Light and The Miracle Inspector. In this podcast, she tells her very funny story, 'Aubergine', in which something very strange is happening to Claire. Could it be connected to her age? Or the face she's a woman? Or is she experiencing more than a general feeling of malaise.

Helen's blog can be found at http://helensmithblog.blogspot.com/

You can listen to the podcast at http://wordswithjam.podomatic.com/, or you can find us on itunes. And don't forget all our other podcasts are still available to listen to.

1 comment:

  1. Alis on wonderland is one of my favorite story since my childhood.I used to see its cartoons with my friends and we enjoyed it a lot together.
    digital signatures

    ReplyDelete