Tuesday 6 August 2013

Internet Psychology Matters with Eminent Psychologist Doctor Heinrich Schovengasch

Running a page about your writing on Facebook or even having a blog can be difficult to keep exciting, so why not simply put up a few inspirational quotes to keep it fresh?

However, be careful because sometimes these quotes may give the reader a different message from the one intended. There is often a gap between what we think we are saying and what we are actually conveying.

Live every day as if it is your last.
What you think you’re saying:
I am an exciting person who takes life by the scruff of the neck, rolls up my sleeves and just wades in.

What you’re actually saying:
I just pissed away my mortgage/rent money on a night out and I may now have an STD.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.
What you think you’re saying:
I am an exciting well rounded person who faces up to every challenge that comes my way and deals with it.

What you’re actually saying:
I’m shitting myself that the results may come back positive and my cock/hairy chair is going to fall off.

True beauty lies within.
What you think you’re saying:
I am a strong and powerful woman who doesn’t need the approval of the media to feel empowered.

What you’re actually saying:
I’m a bit of a minger.

If God had wanted us to look like skeletons, he’d have put them on the outside.
What you think you’re saying:
It’s unnatural to be thin and it looks unhealthy and unattractive.

What you’re actually saying:

I’m fat.

2 comments:

  1. Great article! I laughed all the way through it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! I know that many people are now taking CBD oil and it really helps them! I started having back problems and decided it was my time to use this oil. On the site https://blessedcbd.co.uk/ I found the very best Blessed CBD oils and ordered it. The delivery was very fast and I am satisfied.

    ReplyDelete