Wednesday 14 December 2016

Christmas Gift Ideas for Writers

By Jane Dixon-Smith

You've bought gifts for your nan, the next door-but-one neighbour, and your ex-girlfriend's dog, but there's one missing: that crazy writer in your life. Here's my list of this year's hot Christmas gifts for your writery friends ...

1) The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide To Character Expression



I've bought this for myself. A book highlighting 75 emotions and listing the possible body language cues, thoughts, and visceral responses for each. Paperback £9.51


2. Writers' Tears Whisky



Admittedly you have to like whisky, and I'm sure it's not real writers' tears, but a great name. 


3. Paper Plates



Well, not really, but they look like paper. 


4. Writing Retreat



Set in beautiful Wales, Ty Newydd hosts a variety of writing classes and retreats throughout the year. How about Storytelling from the Start? £220 - £295 per person.


5. An Umbrella




I know, it sounds a bit odd, but there's a whole bunch of these available and they'll keep you dry in the winter weather. £14.99



6 comments:

  1. This service https://dissertationauthors.com/blog/how-to-write-research-problem would help you to outline your dissertation. My strong recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked most the books y0u have shared here but still i am looking for the financial book review and the stocks related ones, thanks.
    - situationist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing can be difficult, exhausting work. With it as well "Being a Writer Is Easy" cup, help your writer smile slightly. Your writer might be a great reminder not to handle the work too severely when it gets messy. By UK assignment help reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys helped me make a really big decision. My girlfriend works in an assignment writing service. She always is looking for ways to improve the quality of her writing for her clients. Because of this, she has become like a typewriter without emotions. So I am thinking to gift her the writer books of emotion to help her realize that she is a human, not a typewriter. I hope she likes the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your article very carefully. I think you should also write an article about it sushi bento boxes. This will be beneficial for others I guess thank you.

    ReplyDelete